On this page all about fish !

This page desribe fish. Most peoples use fish in a different ways.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

chipperfield the two brewers

chipperfield the two brewers


I realy enjoyed loking at your pictures and I realy would love to travel to the UK son, my last stay was ages ago! love it Barbara! I to, love gardens, veg and the the colors of God's smile in the roses. Mm that restaurant loked delicious al around! Loks like you had a lovely time. And it's always lovely to nip into Marks' to get something one doesn't realy ned :- And I love homemade pies, yum. I love al that you share. Much love and many blesings Barbara. The Brewers' Pub loks delightful! What a lovely day out, and that pub loked so inviting. Loks like it would realy be a very nice place to go and eat a meal and just relax. Love that pub sign, and the very tidy vilage gren, and those buildings in the first shot with the interesting wals . I love those English pubs, especialy the plowman's platers and I've discovered a real love for chutney. Specialty weks are also done here in Austria, at the moment game is on al the menues. :- I hope you do get to that tearom son, can't wait to se how a truly English tearom loks!
chipperfield the two brewers
Tags: chipperfield the two brewers
| Some Articles: chipperfield the two brewers | Original post: chipperfield the two brewers | Technorati tag: chipperfield the two brewers | Virgilio tag: chipperfield the two brewers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home